Tuesday, September 20, 2005



The Cagebirds Great Show, Last Show.

This year my last week became quite hectic. Organising my final big party, review and photos to follow.

But to finish my run of theatrical show to shoot I'd chosen "The Cagebirds." Six women and the perception or stereotypes of women in life. Each giving their individual all. Delivering their pice to the audience with the applume of any West end Production in London.

Visual, of course, I don't like photographing avantguare theatre, where actors or actresseses are in black leotards, no sets and the audience imagines what is to be true. It might be great theatre, but not great for a photographic exhibition.

The Cagebirds, delivered great theatre. Five film show, of course. Next year I think i'll have to up my standards. Because this year no bad shows. Everyone a winner in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home